What I offer a Seller
* Proven marketing strategies
* Making your best interests my priority
* Making myself available to you
*A backup team of experienced professionals
Preparing your Home for Sale
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. These
timeless words of wisdom are especially true when it comes to selling
a home. The potential buyer's first impression can make a difference
of thousands of dollars in sales price, and can affect how long your
property will be on the market. This is why preparing your home for
sale is so important.
Use these tips as a start
Inside the House
Remove clutter!! Pack up and remove anything not currently in use.
If possible, rent a storage facility and move unused furniture, boxes,
toys, extra small appliances and kitchen utensils, out-of-season
clothing and shoes out of the house. This is especially important
in closets, to show off the storage space available in your home!
* Kitchen: Empty counters of clutter, and make sure appliances
such as the stove, refrigerator and dishwasher are wiped clean.
* Bathrooms: Replace shower curtain, Clean to remove soap and
water residue; keep countertops cleared off and clean. Place out scented
soap and fresh towels.
* Family and Living Rooms: Make these rooms as spacious and airy
as possible. Remove extra pictures, pack away collections, etc. You
want the buyer to be able to visualize it with their belongings in
place, and to think of it as possibly being their home.
* Carpets: Do they need to be replaced? If not, steam cleaned and
* Lighting: Increase wattage in all fixtures if possible. A well
lit home appears larger.
* General: Keep beds made, and rooms picked-up. Use air fresheners
sparingly! If you have pets, find a way to contain or remove them while
the house is being shown.
Outside the House
* Yard: Remove all trash from the property. Be sure to maintain
the yard by mowing, weeding and trimming shrubs.
* Garage and Driveway: Remove clutter!! Clean up the garage
storage areas and workbench.
* General: Paint as needed. Purchase a new doormat. Paint,
varnish or simply replace the front doors.